Your Comprehensive List of Upcoming Digital and Social Media Marketing Conferences in Washington, DC
Attending industry events is critical for staying abreast of new trends, best practices, and lessons learned. Conferences are also essential opportunities to gain inspiration and connect with peers.
We know it can be burdensome and time-consuming to find which of the myriad digital conferences and summits in our area are worth attending. So we did the legwork for you. Enjoy!
- Date: March 20-22, 2017
- Host: Advanced Learning Institute
- Location: Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, 2800 S. Potomac, Arlington, VA, 22202
- Cost: $2,495 - $3,395
- Why it’s worth your time: You’ll hear speakers from leading health organizations including Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, UMass Memorial Medical Center and MedStar Washington Hospital Center about which strategies have worked for them on social platforms.
- Date: April 21, 2017, 8:00AM-5:30PM
- Host: Potomac Tech Wire and Capitol Communicator
- Location: NEA Conference Center at 1201 16th St. NW, Washington, D.C. 20036.
- Cost: $279 Early Bird Pricing, which ends on March 11
- Why it’s worth your time: Ever wondered just how social media can help meet your business goals? Sessions will focus specifically on how platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter drive bottom-line growth.
- Date: May 18, 2017
- Host: TrackMaven
- Location: The Newseum, Knight Conference Center, 555 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
- Cost: $599
- Why it’s worth your time: Speakers from world class institutions like the New York Times, Viacom, Marriott and MGM Resorts International and will give you a crash course in leveraging data to further your business goals.
- Date: June 13, 2017
- Host: Public Affairs Council
- Location: W Hotel Washington D.C. 515 15th Street, NW (Entrance on F Street Between 14th and 15th Street ) Washington, DC 20004
- Cost: $895 is the Early Bird Price, which ends on May 11
- Why it’s worth your time: A must for anyone using digital in their advocacy efforts. This Digital Media and Advocacy Summit will get you up to speed on the best practices for employing the latest digital trends and tools.
- Date: June 28-29, 2017
- Host: CDO Club
- Location: Washington D.C. Venue to be determined.
- Cost: $1,495 - $1,995
- Why it’s worth your time: You’ll gain insights from other “ship captains” -- CDOs from the White House, Omnicom Health Group, and NPR, to name a few -- on how to leverage big data insights and the cloud.
- Date: July 10-12, 2017
- Host: American Marketing Association
- Location: Fairmont, Washington, D.C.
- Cost: $900
- Why it’s worth your time: Speakers from Girl Rising, Make-A-Wish International, and the Ad Council, will share stories of success and failure bound to leave you with new ideas for marketing tactics to try at your organization.
- Date: September 19-20, 2017
- Host: Tech Media
- Location: Washington, D.C. Venue to be determined.
- Cost: To be determined. Coordinating with organizers.
- Why it’s worth your time: This is the real, comprehensive run-down of everything you need to know about digital marketing, including metrics, livestreaming, targeting, and more. Use it as a chance to get started or bone up.
Have you attended a conference recently that didn’t make our list? Leave a comment and let us know about it!
Environics is proud to host free, quarterly DC Communicators networking events about the latest trends in public relations with high-profile speakers. Keep an eye on our website for information on our next event in April 2017!
How Proof Strategies Can Help
Proof Strategies (formerly Environics Communications) is a full-service communications agency committed to insight-based problem-solving. We believe anyone can ask questions, but few ask the right ones. Better questions change how we approach your business challenges. As a brand steward to some of North America's most respected and well-known companies, our strategic approach is guided by data-driven research, deep subject expertise, smart creative and digital solutions to engage audiences in new ways with measurable results.