Ready for your next move?
At Proof, we’re always looking for creative visionaries, analytical thinkers, and digital junkies. We want you to feel inspired and chase your dreams; We are rooting for you to succeed.
Living Our Values
When we say we “work hard and play hard”, we actually mean it. We believe you can’t be creative and solve problems without proper balance. Flexible hours and virtual game nights are just a few ways we give our team members ways to find theirs. “We believe that happy people make happy clients.”
To ensure that we provide the best experience possible for our growing team, Proof Strategies offers benefits for a well balanced, healthy and happy workplace environment. What we offer:
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Per Year
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick Leave)
- Insurance Coverage:
- Medical, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401K Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Training and Development
- On-site Gym
- Company Provided lunches
- Dog-friendly Office
- Monthly Culture Nights
- Regular Team Volunteer Opportunities
Equity, diversity, & Inclusion
We, from varied backgrounds, have to take collective responsibility regarding the fact that racism, and specifically racial profiling and abuse by law enforcement of Black people, is endemic and pervasive.
This isn’t okay. It’s never been okay. And none of us are fully equipped as individuals to take this on, yet the onus is on us as a team to listen, learn and take steps towards change.
As a team, our “direct actions” are:
- Continuously and actively working to expand our diverse talent pipeline and foster an inclusive business environment.
- Supporting and partnering with Black-owned businesses whenever possible for our business needs.
- Ongoing staff education, workplace diversity improvement, and consciously striving to be a better and more inclusive agency environment.
Read more, here.
In addition to the pro-bono communications work we do each year, Proof employees volunteer together every quarter with a local registered charity. Giving back to the community is important to us!
We believe that both personal and professional development is important to a well-rounded employee and workplace. We like curiosity and invest in people. Proof pays for courses ranging from industry-relevant conferences and certificates to personal learning initiatives.
We like each other. We really, really like each other. If you ask anyone who works here what they like the most, they’ll probably say their co-workers…as a close second to clients. Our culture is one of the reasons people join us and stay.