Measurement & Reporting
The Capital Area Food Bank (CAFB) communications team was in need of a way to easily display and digest the digital data it has available to them through social media and its website. The team needed a new tool that would allow them to seamlessly report on year-over-year metrics, cross-channel digital trends, and to share with various stakeholders to measure online success.
Proof Strategies worked with CAFB to establish a reporting and measurement dashboard that will better track the performance of its digital properties. This included the organization’s social media platforms and website. The reporting dashboard would pull pertinent insights to inform the organization’s social media strategies. By developing this reporting dashboard, the Proof team set out to:
- Establish performance benchmarks and key performance indicators
- Better inform strategic goals, both digitally and organizationally
- Understand external factors and their impact on key performance indicators (e.g., COVID-19, government shutdowns and other related events)
- Review year-over-year results and develop data-driven recommendations to improve digital performance
- Track the brand awareness and impact of the organization
The final digital dashboard provided metrics at a glance that enabled CAFB to track its communications goals in real-time. The reporting dashboard shows pertinent metrics to inform the organization’s social media strategies through data and analytics.