Join us on June 6th at our next event!
About DC Communicators
DC Communicators is a network of communications and marketing professionals in the Washington, DC, metro area who are interested in emerging trends in earned, paid and digital media. Founded by Mimi Carter in 2013, the group meets quarterly at the National Building Museum to network and discuss such trends.
Topics for previous events have included fundraising for museums, content marketing, crisis communications, and best practices for social media and the law.
Speakers have included:
- Jonah Langenbeck, AVP of Marketing and Communications, National WWII Museum
- Loic Tallon, Senior Mobile Manager, Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Stephanie Pereira, Kickstarter, Arts & Culture Lead
- Eleanor Goldhar, fomer CMO, Guggenheim Museum
- Lauren Lawson-Zilai, Senior Director of Public Relations and National Spokesperson for Goodwill Industries International
- Dr. Timothy Coombs, PHD and Professor of Crisis Communications at Texas A &M University
- Jeanne G. Hamrick, APR, Senior Manager, Media Relations at the American Red Cross and more!