Giving Tuesday Boot Camp: The Ultimate Cross-training for Marketers
Proof Strategies would like to help you kick off this season with a marketing boot camp. This 90-minute panel presentation and workshop will ensure you are fit and ready for your ultimate Giving Tuesday campaign!
Join us on November 18th as we discuss tips and tricks for must-have Giving Tuesday planning:
- Key Messages – What they are, why they are important, how you create them and get everyone on board.
- Email Marketing – If you are just getting started, what are the key components and what are the ingredients to make a strong campaign?
- Social Media Management – What should you be doing before, during and after Giving Tuesday to generate engagement and action?
- Measuring Impact – Other than Google Analytics and social metrics, what are some other ways that you can measure the impact that your Giving Tuesday branding and communications had on your organization’s strategy?
- Resources – you know you want them!
Learn more about our upcoming event here.
DC Communicators is a network of communications and marketing professionals in the Washington, DC, metro area who are interested in emerging trends in earned, paid and digital media. Founded by Mimi Carter in 2013, the group meets quarterly at the National Building Museum to network and discuss such trends. Topics for previous events have included fundraising for museums, content marketing, crisis communications, and best practices for social media and the law. Speakers have included:
- Karina Hurley, AARP
- Adam Paige, Director of Public Relations for Illy Coffee
- Brad Bosserman, Managing Director, POLITICO
- Dave Shaw, Executive Producer, POLITICO Audio
- Heather Luca, Director of Communications, Results for Development
- Teresa Danso-Danquah, Disability:IN
- Anthony Shop, Social Driver
- Joel Payne, Democratic Strategist
- Jonah Langenbeck, AVP of Marketing and Communications, National WWII Museum
- Loic Tallon, Senior Mobile Manager, Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Stephanie Pereira, Kickstarter, Arts & Culture Lead
- Eleanor Goldhar, fomer CMO, Guggenheim Museum
- Lauren Lawson-Zilai, Senior Director of Public Relations and National Spokesperson for Goodwill Industries International
- Dr. Timothy Coombs, PHD and Professor of Crisis Communications at Texas A &M University
- Jeanne G. Hamrick, APR, Senior Manager, Media Relations at the American Red Cross and more.
Missed our last DC Communicators or want a copy of the resource? Download the presentation by clicking the button below!