The team at Proof DC is pleased to announce the results of another stellar awards season, in which we received two Public Relations Agency of America – National Capital Chapter (PRSA-NCC) Thoth Awards as well as four MarCom Awards for outstanding client and pro-bono work.
“We’re thrilled to receive these acknowledgments for our integrated public relations campaigns,” said Mimi Carter, Senior Vice President & U.S. General Manager at Proof DC. “Our agency strives to create innovative and disruptive campaigns for our clients, and to help them achieve their business objectives in an ever-changing marketplace. We look forward to building on this success for our clients, and delivering even better results in 2018.”
The prestigious PRSA-NCC Thoth Awards recognize outstanding public relations work in the national capital area in 34 categories. Proof accepted awards for the following categories:
- Award of Excellence for Global Strategies: The Mastercard Foundation
- Award of Excellence for Pro Bono Public Relations: Inner City-Inner Child
MarCom receives over 6,000 print and digital entries from all around the world and recognizes those that communicate boldly and brilliantly through planning, design, and writing. Proof accepted awards for the following categories:
- Gold – Marketing Promotion/Campaign: National Association of Corporate Directors Global Leaders’ Summit
- Gold – Online Placement: Altus Group Brings Real Confidence to Real Estate Executives
- Platinum – Social Media Campaign: The Mastercard Foundation’s Young Africa Works Summit
- Platinum – Social Engagement: Bringing Neocate Families Together
These recognitions signal the end to a successful year of growth for our agency.
Several of our team attended the PRSA-NCC Thoth awards ceremony at the National Press Club on October 12, where over 180 of the region’s top public relations practitioners convened. We look forward to competing again in 2018.