Proof Strategies has been recognized by numerous organizations for delivering results with impact across client portfolios. Our motto is to “surprise and delight” those we serve by accomplishing the unexpected. To date, the Proof Strategies office has accrued nine awards for its creative campaigns.
Proof Strategies earned four MarCom awards in the following categories:
- Gold Award for the Marketing/Promotion of The Global Leaders Summit on behalf of The National Association of Corporate Directors
- Gold Award for Publicity/Online Placement on behalf of Altus Group’s Real Confidence Index
- Platinum Award for Social Engagement on behalf of Neocate
- Platinum Award for Social Media Campaign for The MasterCard Foundation’s Young Africa Works Summit
MarCom Awards honors excellence in marketing and communication while recognizing the creativity, hard work and generosity of industry professionals. Since its inception in 2004, MarCom has evolved into one of the largest, most-respected creative competitions in the world. Each year about 6,000 print and digital entries are submitted from dozens of countries. MarCom is administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP).
PRSA-NCC Thoth Awards
Proof Strategies earned two awards from the DC chapter of PRSA in the following categories:
- Award of Excellence for Global Communications on behalf of The Mastercard Foundation and its campaign to elevate the voices of Africa’s next generation.
- Award of Excellence for Pro Bono Public Relations on behalf of Inner City-Inner Child to support the nonprofit’s “Fill the Shelf” campaign, a digital effort that relied on compelling visuals and narratives conveying need and impact.
About PRSA-NCC Thoth Awards
Each year, PRSA-NCC awards outstanding public relations in the national capital area with the prestigious Thoth Awards. The awards are named after Thoth (pronounced “tot”), an Egyptian god of wisdom who was a mediator and scribe and credited as the inventor of communications and writing. In the spirit of Thoth, PRSA-NCC honors area PR professionals for their wisdom and contributions to the profession. Awards are given for the best PR campaigns and top accomplishments in PR tactics.
Proof Strategies earned four MarCom Awards in the following categories:
- Gold Award for Publicity/Online Placement on behalf of the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Gold Award for Publicity/Online Placement on behalf of The Casualty Actuarial Society
- Platinum Award for Facebook Engagement on behalf of The Mastercard Foundation
- Platinum Award for Digital Marketing on behalf of The Mastercard Foundation’s and its #EnvisionAWorld campaign
AVA Digital Awards
Proof Strategies earned a platinum award on behalf of the Mastercard Foundation for Facebook Engagement.
About AVA Digital Awards
AVA Digital Awards is an international competition that recognizes excellence by creative professionals responsible for the planning, concept, direction, design and production of digital communication. Work ranges from digital engagement campaigns – to audio and video production – to website development – to social media interaction – to mobile marketing